꧁༺SPECIAL THANKS TO THE DIRECTORS OF THIS WEBPORTAL "MR. AYAN & MRS. RIDA " FOR THEIR MOST PRECIOUS TIME TO DESIGN THIS SO EFFICIENTLY....༻꧂

꧁༺HELLO 👋👋👋YOU ARE WELCOME HERE༻꧂

A Scary Night In English




I still remember that dark and gloomy night. 

it was raining heavily outside.

As I was scared to sleep alone in my room,

my mother stayed with me till I fell asleep.

Then suddenly a strange noise woke me up.

I found myself alone in the room.


I gathered courage and opened my eyes

 to look through the window. The only

 thing I saw was a strange shadow dancing

 near my window with its eyes wide open. 

I started screaming with fear.


My parents came running to my room 

and found me crying. When they asked me, 

I told them about the strange noise and 

the shadow.


After listening to my story,

 my father looked out the window and

 started laughing. He hugged me and 

holding my hands brought me near

 the window. I was still very scared to

 look through the window.

Gathering courage, I opened my eyes and

 looked. What I saw, made me laugh too.

 It was the old tree outside my window. 

Its branches were making the noise because

 of the strong winds outside, and its leaves

 were forming the dancing shadows.

 As for the eyes, they belonged to 

an owl sitting on the tree!


I felt very foolish.

 I promised my parents that 

I would be braver and stronger in future.




By

MD SHAKIR

Previous
Next Post »

Featured Post

A Scary Night in Hindi